If you desire a drag car unlike any other in the market today, you will love this 1966 Ford Galaxie 427 2-door Sedan. This “purpose built” one-off drag car was originally procured by brothers Bobby and Cecil Edge, of Oneonta, Alabama, who took delivery of this car from Fred Peak Ford. They were able to obtain the car with its modifications through contacts they made at the Ford Motor Company after years of racing Ford products. With a production date of March 24, 1966, this car is the last full size factory built lightweight drag car. They raced the car until 1967.
1970 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe
Per the seller:
- This 1970 Chevrolet Camaro coupe is very clean and extremely solid from top to bottom!
- The metal on this car is in outstanding condition throughout. All seams, seals, lines, and gaps are excellent!
- Body is in excellent condition and arrow straight!
- One year old paint (Iron City Silver) that is in excellent condition. Paint shines like it is wet!
- Powered by a strong 355 cubic inch small block Chevrolet engine with Summit Heads, Edelbrock intake, mild cam, MSD6AL ignition, March billet aluminum brackets and serpentine belt, headers and a dual exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers. Hi-torque mini-starter. Summit harmonic balancer.
- TH400 transmission with 2800 stall converter and shift kit.
- 10 Bolt posi rear with 3:73 gears and an aluminum Summit differential cover.
- Traction bars.
- Holley Blue electric fuel pump. Fuel line wrapped in insulator.
- Polyurethane energy suspension subframe, engine, and trans mounts.
- There is just over 5000 miles on the drive-train. Roughly 3000 miles on the one year old paint.
- BF Goodrich Radial T/A P215/65/15 front tires and P295/50/15 rears on Rally wheels.
- Beautiful interior with with all new Auto Meter Pro comp Ultra Light gauges housed in an aftermarket console, shift light under dash, aftermarket high back pro-touring style seats, newer carpet and headliner, and a B+M ratchet shifter. Line lock for front wheels.
- Beautiful trim and chrome! New front bumpers. Rear is original and in very good condition.
- Extremely Clean and solid frame and undercarriage. Detailed trunk compartment that is rock solid as well as the floorboards. Original quarters are rock solid and in excellent condition. Bottoms of door lips are like new condition.
- All lights, gauges, horn, blinkers, wipers, etc… work on this car as they are supposed to. No heater or radio.
1957 Chevrolet Wagon Gasser
327 cubic inch small block Chevrolet V8 engine
Body is in good condition, paint is faded and according to the seller the car has not been waxed in years because they did not want to loose the patina.
Custom hood with no rockets.
Gasser style raised front end.
There are numerous automotive brands that cater to the most elite in society and the average Joe can only dream of one day owning. One such brand is Bentley. Well, with this 1958 Bentley S1 project, that Bentley namesake is within reach for even the most budget conscious car builder.
Ever dreamt what kind of car or truck you would build if you had a nearly unlimited budget? Well, for the couple that built this 1959 Chevrolet Apache affectionately named “Koolant” I am quite sure that this truck is the product of such dreams. Koolant appears to have been built to uncompromising standards. From the gorgeous green paint job, the stunning Chevrolet 327 cubic inch small block engine, the supple tan leather interior and heck even down to the wood planks making up the bed of the truck it appears that no expense was spared in the building of this 1959 Chevrolet Apache truck.
This 1965 Chevrolet Nova Station Wagon is a solid driver. She starts, runs and drives as it should. The paint is driver quality and shows well, but it does have a few defects (see listing for pictures). The underside and quarter panels are solid and rust free (see listing pictures).
1968 Dodge Charger Project For Sale
-440 cubic inch Big Block Mopar Engine
-Not numbers Matching
-Reported to be a factory big block car, but was originally equipped with a 383 cubic inch engine.
-Car is in great shape it is rust free which is very hard to find in these cars.
-Looks like it was repainted around 5-6 years ago.
-Paint is in pretty good shape not show quality but great for an everyday driver.
-Car runs and drives.
-interior is in decent shape however appears to be the original interior.
-Factory A/C car, however, it has been removed.
1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS Project
X11 Code car
Clear Oklahoma Title.
New Vinyl top and complete interior.
350 cubic inch small block Chevrolet V8 engine
GM Turbo 350 3 speed automatic transmission.
No chips, dents, and RUST FREE.
Car runs and drives great as it sits!
2 week old Midnight Blue paint job. Beautiful car!!
Check out this awesome 1969 Dodge Charger project car!
Check out some of the features of this 1969 Dodge Charger project car per the seller:
Check out this gorgeous 1969 Chevrolet Camaro!
Check out some of the features of this 1969 Chevrolet Camaro per the seller:
Up for sale is a 1970 Chevrolet Malibu! The 1970 Chevrolet Malibu was the basis for one of the kings of the muscle cars, the 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 LS6 (450hp option). This particular car may not be the fire breathing monster of its big brother Super Sport, but it still has all of the style and great looks that were packed into the 1970 Chevrolet Malibu platform.
Up for sale is a 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air 150 Gasser! If you have day dreamt about owning one of these cars ever since watching Two Lane Blacktop or American Graffiti, this is a chance to owning a cool looking 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air 150 Gasser!
Up for grabs is this awesome 1930 Ford Model A 5 window coupe!
Check out some of the features of this 1930 Ford Model A 5 window coupe per the seller:
We have dug up one cool 1931 Ford Model A with a chopped top! This is one awesome looking hot rod!
If you are in the market for a nice A-Body Gasser, you may have found it! This is a 1964 Chevrolet Malibu SS gasser built like an old school 1960’s drag car.
Seller describes this project car as a 1969 Camaro RS SS – Matching Numbers 350/300hp. Factory Turbo 350 Automatic transmission. This 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Project will start up and run and sounds fine, however, will need to be totally serviced from sitting.
1965 Chevrolet Malibu LS1
Project cars for sale has tripped across a cool little pro touring start today. What we have here is a 1965 Chevrolet Malibu with a late model LS1 engine and a T56 six speed transmission! It is a rare find in today’s marketplace to find a mid stream project car with the LS1 swap already completed. Most of the cars that have had a swap like this completed are just that, completed. They typically are completely done to the nines and therefore unaffordable to the average gearhead. That’s what makes this car cool.
This project is a 1969 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback Coupe. Seller states it was originally a Slant 6 car but now sports a 325hp 383 Magnum!
This project is a 1964 Chevrolet Malibu Sport Coupe. Seller claim’s only 30,9XX original mileage since new. This car is not a Super Sport, but as you know, these cars are now 50 years old and are gaining value quickly!